Streamline coaching has been setup by Steve Mott to work with athlete to deliver plans and sessions that are focussed yet fun. We currently deliver team sessions to Reading Rascals and 3cTri whilst working with several athletes on a one to one basis using Training Peaks
Steve is BTF Level 2 and ASA Level 1 qualified, with a degree in Psychology.
Like you, Steve has had a lifelong love for sport. Having swum competitively from a young age and moving to triathlon 15 years ago, the highlights of his sporting career (so far) have been:-
- International swimmer for Wales
- 4 year scholarship to swim at University in the USA
- Washington State(USA) High School swimming champion and record holder(still stands from 1993)
- Multiple Ironman finishes, including 9th out of the water at Ironman Wales(including pro’s)
- Represented Great Britain in the World Age Group Olympic distance Tri championships
- 10k swim time of 2:03 to win Jubilee River Swim in 2014
- 2swim4life solo finisher(swim a mile on the hour every hour for 24 hours)
Steve also continues to train and compete; managing to balance work, sport, coaching and a family of three young children. Bringing his wealth of competitive knowledge to coaching Steve’s philosophy is to nurture and support his athletes to help them achieve their goals in a supportive and structured environment.
Achieving your goals, together
Achieving your goals, together.
To lead, motivate and encourage all athetes to realise their full potential
To develop a trusting environment where athletes can grow,
we will help you realise your full potential and achieve your goals.
develop and learn. Coaching is a learning journey for me and the
athletes. I learn from athletes on what works well or not so well
and they learn from me the tools, techniques and methods required
to achieve their goals. My plans and sessions are structured, goal
orientated and challenging whilst retaining an element of fun and
enjoyment of sport.